BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A hard choice/question

I found 'it' hard recently,
do you know what is that?
It is a subject,and it is my weakest subject too,
yeah,it is Physics..
I'm taking four subjects for my A levels,
mathematics,chemistry,biology,and physics,
and I found it hard to cope with physics,
all the physic concepts are drive me crazy!!!!
My mind tends to ask me to drop it(physics),I wished to get it out of my sight,
but I take no action,Am I not dare to do so?
I lay breathless on my bed and think carefully,
''how about if I take it as my extra subject???''....hmmmm.......
actually 'physics' is not important for my future,
because I will pursue a biotechnology course soon,and it is not related to physics at all,
I often get asked that 'why I persisted in the study of physics instead of other subject'???
why? why? why?(O_O!!)
seriously,Am I got into the wrong way/decision????
I think it doesn't a problem for me to take it?
Hmmm..let it be....
By the way,I'm trying to make a big effort from now onwards,and I hope it lasts,
and with my determination,I think I can face it out!!!!
ahhhhh.......
cheer up MUN!!!!!YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!XD

P/S:I have no regrets for my actions...=)

2 comments:

TK LEONG said...

Physics is an important subject. It relates scientific concepts with mathematics. Don't give it up! In biotechnology, you may face the same difficult situations... U have to be ready and you have to take the challenge.

kAhMun^o^ said...

hmmmmm....okay,thanks for your golden advice...I will try to strive for excellent ....yeah!!