BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Preparation for the Chinese New Year

As we know,Chinese New Year is just around the corner,
celebrating Chinese New Year is an age long tradition for Chinese People,
wow....
But I had seldom seen Chinese people shooting off fireworks in celebration of the Chinese New Year,compared to few years ago,
I don't know why,perhaps of the 'rule' that fixed by government,
sigh??

My family and I,
It's surely to clean up the house before the arriving of Chinese New Year,
already cleaned up all the mess and our house is scrupulously clean!!!
!!!!ding!!!!!! lolx......
By the way,we spent weeks for cleaning it,
exaggerated????

Furthermore,
we bought some new clothes for the coming CNY!!!!
For me,will be wearing a formal?
nope.....(formal clothes>>for party?) xD
a black pleated skirt,with a skinny blouse...
wow.....
can you all imagine it???xD....

Besides,my mummy bought a lot of CNY's cookies from outside,
mandarin oranges,and so on,
wow,i lovin it!!!xD

Some more,I'm much expecting for the 'greatest present',
it's ANGPAU!!!!
How much of an angpau I will get from my parents soon?
RM100???
RM1000?????
(Don't hope so much,mun)
xD

p/s:lala.....will be going to camping by tomorrow...take care mun!!!

0 comments: