BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Are these signs of health problem?

Sigh,I know health is very important in our life,if we are health only then we can get everything such as success,wealth,and happiness. Without health,you would die. Nope,you would completely die,your life will be taken away. You won't be able to see the world anymore. I always advice all the people with me to take care of their health,especially to my family and friends,and even my love one? Therefore,it is a basic human need comprised. =/ Do you agree,man?

I am worried....I am getting extremely worry and worry. To be honest,I will go for a blood testing and body scanning every year,but I stopped to do so since I graduated high school. Last year,I became more comfortable with my body health,I seldom got sick,I was glad when I felt so much better each and every day,it went smoothly,I got a full attendance in my college. =D

Perhaps this year is a challenge year for me,I feel like wanna straight away jump into year 2012 to see what will I be. Nevertheless,troubles keep arising from January until now. Sigh,the wound on my leg is slightly pain,when will it be cured? The broken heart,when will it be mended? The state of worry,when will it be over? The pressure,when will it be stopped? For your information,PRESSURE from studies or work wouldn't be stopped,unless you're died. After a war,another war will be coming again!

This recently,I really have no idea about what's wrong with me! I feel that my heartbeats is faster than usual,for sure my heart is pumping faster! I've been checked my blood pressure at my aunt's house last year,the results was negative! =(
Now I worry if I do have high blood pressure? =(

Next,I found myself difficulty getting to sleep,so it should be known as INSOMNIA. I can't sleep well in these 2 months. Ya,I know that I think so much,think about the solutions,think about the future,think about the past,and much more..Ewwww,seriously,I want to know what kind of person I am!!! =/ You're such a weirdo! Please wake up! *SLAP MYSELF* >(

In addition,if you ask how much hair I drop per day,I'll answer you I drop so much hair every day! I know it is normal for teenagers. But the amount of hair drop seems unusual,I think I am stressed out,or lack of intake of iron,or I have an illness?...So it causes hair loss....hmmmmm What should I do? =/

Hmmmmmm......

Actually I don't dare to go for a blood test this year,I worried that I will face with a bad results from my body report..I scared I will lost concentration in my studies if I know that...But...sigh....if I do not know my body report,I am worry too...hmmm...What should I do? =/

P/S: =/

0 comments: