BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chinese New Year (Day 2 & 3)

I stayed at home the whole day by yesterday,I don't know why,I was stunned and overwhelmed by the feelings of guilt,depress,and anger..Ewww,I should not have this feelings during Chinese New Year..But,it was the first time that I am extremely down and depressed...IT WAS THE FIRST TIME! I pretended to be happy in front of my parents,brother,and my friends,and all people. ): When I am alone,I'll remove my mask,Ha! Ewwww,I feel sorry to release my feelings in here, ): I am sorry,my happy blog. ):

Ignore it first,today I brought my brother to KL Sentral to have lunch..=)It was his first time to be there,we walked into KL Sentral Railway Station and I brought him to a western restaurant to have lunch,there are only a few good restaurants,and most of them are fast food restaurants such as Mc Donald, KFC, Burger King, Subway, Secret Recipe, Chicken Rice Shop and much more. (: Sometimes my friends and I used to have lunch together at there,the duration of travel(walk) from college is about 10 minutes..=D


KL Sentral Railway Station


Oops,I show up my brother ! Hooray =D

We were eating in Cafe Panettone with "Art of Bread restaurant has just renovated". =D

It is a small cafe which has been serving breakfast,lunch,and dinner. The foods are good as normal. It serves Malaysian foods,spaghetti,grilled foods,breakfast foods,fried foods,salad,beverages and others..Moreover,the prices are reasonable! =)
I will definitely back to that restaurant again! =D


A bowl of salad. (:


A bowl of mushroom soup with garlic breads. (:


A plate of spicy chillies tuna spaghetti,Haha! I love it!

After lunch,I've captured some truly memorable pictures with those buildings at KL Sentral! Erm! After I graduate A levels,I will seldom to be there anymore. =')....


Hmmm...I have forgotten what they are! CIMB headquarter or Plaza Sentral? Haha!


It is Lot I: Hilton KL and Le Meridien Hotels


Lot J:Sooka Sentral


It's MIDA Tower & Headquarter

And much more...=)

P/S: Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holidays..=)

0 comments: