BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's day

Valentine's Day! Why didn't I put "Happy" Valentine's Day? By the way,Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on the earth.(:

For me,today is a normal day. As usual,I drove off to college early in the morning,today's classes are filling with Chemistry,Physics,Maths,and Biology(Lab).

I was glad that I spent 1/4 of 14th February with those classes just now, 1/4 of 14th of February with assignments and revisions, 1/4 of 14th of February with sleeping, and 1/4 of 14th of February with.....TV,radio,and online! (: Yeah,at least I won't hide myself in a corner again and start to emo! >(

To be honest,although I was pretending to be busy by today,I could feel the pain deeply inside from my heart,brain,and my whole body. I got a headache! I was stunned in class. I really have no idea,I keep thinking of him,I miss him badly! I wished to know about his condition right now,does he fine? Hmmm... Our SEPERATION's reason was still a mystery,but I know it thou...We did a major mistake,especially me! But he didn't tell me anything,and only asked to be friend. ): Yes,I respect your decision! ): I know last time I was being quite stubborn but I was not purposely,I realized this is my fault for doing so! He was fault too,he had found a lousy reason to make the seperation! And he decided to keep silent until now! I know that why he does so! ): It is a time matter,hopefully time will heal everything,forget the past and forgive our mistakes,and don't repeat again! >( About the chance? The opportunity? I pray for it ONCE AGAIN! hmmm ): I am not able to do anything to save IT right now,what should I do? =/ I'd better focus on my studies first right! Mun is praying! I hope he is doing fine too...(: Whatever,we must be stronger in this moment!

Promises are all becoming lies!

Do you agree,man? =/

Mun....Don't cry again,please! Everything will be fined! It will go smoothly!

P/S: (:

0 comments: