BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 11, 2011

Gifts (:

I just received a few Chinese New Year's presents this week. After the college reopened,yes,this is the crazy,what a hectic life I live. With assignments and friends. At least this makes me not to think so much and not to recall all the sad thoughts again,I want to let go the past,I want to be stronger,I want freedom! =D And much more :9

Its been 4 days after the college reopened,and my last semester of A level is starting now,it would not be stopped until June 2011. I wish I could do better than last time,this is the last chance,I need to be able to make myself proud before leaving the college. I like everything in my college,how time flies,and time is not waiting for me,I have to make all my days pretty well before the time is gone!

Everybody is asking me that where will I go to further my studies after A level and what will I take for my degree level? Actually,I have two options in my mind now and I am still doubting,haha...I would like to further my studies in either pharmacy or chemical engineering. =/....I feel interested in both of them,therefore I've to sacrifice one at last,and also depend on my results..Well,there will be 50% I will leave KL,and another 50% will stay in KL for my degree level. If I leave the KL,there will be 50% I will go to Australia,and another 50% I will go to Selangor! (:

Back to the main topic,about my Chinese New Year's presents,I got a big Angpao from my Maths lecturer,that's he rush the lessons in 4 days' time and perhaps he will do the same thing later in this morning,so I have a tonne of assignments for Maths..What a great present from him! Gonna catch up the works soon. Thanks man! =D *I realized that Maths could train and make my brain actively* (:


Secondly,I am now slightly addicted to alcohol,=.=..I don't know why! I thought I will hate alcoholic drinks forever! I seldom touched alcoholic drink,not even a mouthful. This Tuesday I've drank 2 glasses of red wine,it was my first time by taking a large portion of alcohol. It's really taste bitter,but NICE! =D I felt a little heat in my body,and I felt dizzy at last. Yeah,it stopped me from thinking so much again! Don't bend into the wrong way and turn out! Anyway,I feel much better,alcoholic drinks really can make me relax,lighten and ease up my mind all the day =D...<3


Next,something bad is happened again,it considers as a gift too? MAYBE. Yesterday,I slipped and fell over in my home after college. My leg did not hurt badly but bleeding badly,5cm x 1cm part of the skin is peeled off accidentally. I am so hurt and keep suffering the pain of wound! Hope I will get well soon! (:


Thanks to my friend,Ngar Mun who bought me and our friends a pack of chocolate from Dubai.

P/S: Enjoy my studies! (:

0 comments: