BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese New Year (Day 1)

Year of the Rabbit Chinese New Year begins today,(: I am here wishing everyone a happy Chinese New Year and happy holidays (:,may this year brings you lots of joys,good health and wealth,successes,happiness,and prosperity with abundance..(:

Yeah,I countdown to the Lunar New Year with my family at home,I helped out my mother to fill up those red envelopes with money..(: while on-lining and listened to music!
Unfortunately,I crashed and hit my knee to the corner of my bed,): my knee is swollen and bruised,OUCH!..I hate my carelessness attitude,and it recalls me that I carelessly did mistakes in exams?And also carelessly broke someone's heart?? =O Hmmmm,let it be,come back to the main title,so I slept at 5am,OMG? Haha,I was busy with those stuff until early in the morning! COOL,one year once? Haha,Gong Xi Fa Cai (:

I woke up at 10.30am this morning,and I roamed around my house for a while,errr what's wrong with me?(I should clean up myself first,haha)

Before I left my house,

I took a bowl of lotus seeds sweet soup,as a symbol of welcoming the Chinese New Year (: Wow,the sweet soup is filled with lots ingredients such as dried Longan,white fungus,and lotus seeds..(: Haha,we used to serve as dessert at the beginning of meal for every Chinese New Year. (:

My family and I headed to a vegetarian restaurant at Taman Connaught,we had a vegetarian meal for our lunch. (:

Shark fins but it made up of mushroom,"dong fen",and wheat meat. (:


and other dishes. (:

After that,I visited relatives' houses on my mother's side,my mother has many siblings so we may be very busy! LOL!
Today I've paid a visit to 3 uncles' houses...(: I met my aunts and cousins,they served us with foods and beverages. (: Chit-chatting,laughed,and watched TV! (:


If you ask me that how many angpau I get today?
I will tell you,nah,that's all on the picture above,more coming by tomorrow! =D


Thanks to my cousin's souvenir,the key chain she bought from another country..=D

Waiting for tomorrow! <3

P/S: Happy Bunny New Year and Happy Holidays..(:

0 comments: