BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 7, 2011

Family Day

We had a great family day out by yesterday,and we had so much fun all the day! (:
I've booked 4 tickets from Golden Screen Cinema's website,so yeah,WE-my parents,brother and I went for a movie by yesterday,guess what movie we watched? It was "I love Hong Kong",oh my,I could conclude that the COMEDY movie was once again! =D I'd prefer comedy movie rather than others because it deletes tension,stress,sadness from my mind!


Can you recognise this place? Yea,it's Berjaya Time Square's main stage.


After the movie,we headed to "Koong Woh Tong",ah,I had eaten a bowl of herbal jelly a.k.a turtle jelly? =D Oh,it cooled down my whole body,thanks herbal jelly. =D
I felt relieved once again!



Soon,we went to eat sushi at Sushi King restaurant,it was the second time I ate sushi at Sushi King,haha,at last we had finished 10 plates of sushi!


Can you guess what time I captured this photo?
Answer: 7.15pm with sunset! =D Those dark clouds started to fill the blue sky and it slowly turned into dark sky!

After that,I walked to the Pavillion from Time Square and Sungai Wang with my brother,while my parents were shopping at Time Square. I passed by Bukit Bintang on the way to Pavillion,I did not know why,I recalled a lot of sad thoughts again while walking on the street...=.=...Moreover,I did not realized that I've been walking for so long with my brother. *I'd prefer to walk alone*.


We reached the Pavillion within 15 minutes. I've bought a pencil case from there!

This tiring day was great and fun! =)

P/S: Happy Chinese New Year!
P/S: College-ing is right here with ME now! =D

0 comments: