BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chinese New Year Eve

Ah,how time flies.Today was the last day of the year of Tiger in lunar calendar,so it's called Chinese New Year Eve. (: It is a day where Chinese families gather for their annual reunion dinner.
Today I woke up at 1pm,I did not bluff you guys,I sleep too much this recently since the examination is over.Haha! =D I went out to have lunch this afternoon,whoa,there was a smooth flow of traffic in KL,I imagined all the days without traffic congestion in KL,how peacefully it is. =D LOL....I took my lunch at Salak South Garden,just not far from my house..

I helped out my mother to prepare ingredients and cook for the reunion dinner,
and I felt so full after eating the reunion dinner man! =D


This fish tastes so yummy. =P


It is a common dish what! =D get it?


Fresh vegetables are fresh ingredients for the reunion dinner! =D


Ah,I love mushrooms so much. <3


Last but not least,lotus root soup. (:
Lotus roots are so nutritious and crunchy! =D
And yeah,you will frequently find candied of lotus root during Chinese New Year,as a symbol of abundance what! So,it is an important dishes for Chinese! =)

P/S: Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holidays to everyone. (:

0 comments: