BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 16, 2010

5 Akik 09's Class Gathering

Oh Yeah,I never know what to expect from one day to the next,much to my surprise that one of my former classmate(organizer of class event & assistant monitor),invited me to the class gathering one month ago,before that we planned to have this gathering on weekday,but most of us couldn't make it because of the packed schedules,so we were just waiting for the comments from other friends..
Fortunately,there was a public holiday by today,thanks to MALAYSIA...So our gathering was held on 16th of September 2010--One Malaysia Holiday =D
However,there was around 50% of them couldn't attend so I think today got 20 of us!HA HA...
Whatever,today was the best gathering we've ever put on!

I got up at 11.30am this morning,the first thing I will do when I wake up is checking my mobile phone(my habit),whoa!2 messages
1st message--from sou wei: "where are you?ps,man kay,and I now at ts"
2nd message--from kai ning: "Bear bear,I am not going to the gathering.My home will be under renovation,now I need to pack things up"..
LOL...(I was replying)...."one of our best friend could not attend!"
"Sorry you guys,I woke up late,very tired,see ya later"..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY
I went to clean up myself,and still in the mood to ONLINE for half an hour,
LOL...after 12.25pm,I asked my dad to fetch me to Time Square,I felt lazy to drive to there....
I reached to there within 10 minutes!
Cool,enjoy the coolness of air-conditioners...LOL.....
"where are you?" I sms-ed
"In front of SJ" she replied...
Good,easy for me to find it,since I knew perfectly well the TS map....haha....
I rushed to third floor to meet them up....
"Hey hey yo yo"!!!!!! Long time no see!!!!!!!!
I started to pinch their faces and hugged them...HAHAHA!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!! TvT
So...At 1pm,we went into Gasoline to have lunch!And we met up other friends!! Oh well!!!!!!! =D
Hehe....chatting with friends is my pleasure!We spent this moment chatting up with each others,got to know about the current situations,thoughts,studies,and so on...
Quite a lot of topics to share with...But,when they all chatted about LOVE,they all pointed to ME, har? ME?....
"Yea,only you got bf now" they said....LOL!!!!!!!"How you all knew it?" I replied....
"Yea la,facebook what!" they replied......LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness,and so,this NEWS became the hottest topic ! =___=
HAHAHAHAHA....so I shared my foods with my best friend--Xue Li,and she also shared her foods with me! =).....nice.....

LOL....


Before I left Time Square,I bought a "Reader Digest"--my favourite magazine ^^v
Ciao <3

P/S: I am happy today,I love you guys,and I am expecting for the next gathering,see ya =D

0 comments: