BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last day of holiday

Today is the last day of holiday,
What should I say?
I feel happy because I can go back to college to meet my friends by tomorrow,
I feel sad because the next holiday will be on December! [Always comfort myself by saying with my inner voice: "It is okay then,time goes by quickly what"! Ha,is it? ]
I feel nervous because the DEADLY qualifying exam is coming soon by this Tuesday,

Ahhhh,
I asked my college mates,
Have you finished your revision?
"No,waiting to die only". [whoa]

For sure,1 week isn't enough for the revision what!
is this called "Immediate Revision"?
Definitely man!
I believe that none of them would revise with non-stop?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I am none of them?

P/S: Good luck to my Qualifying Exam oh! MUN bleh! =P

0 comments: