BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 13, 2010

Qualifying Tests results

OH my,I did not realize that my lecturers gave us back the exam papers by today..
When did they mark our exam papers?Perhaps they spent the holidays marking exam papers...LOL...Whatever...=/
Today,I reached the college,when I was heading to Chemistry Lab,I came across my Chemistry Lecturer,then he told me that today we wouldn't have lab sessions and asked me to go to room 2.11...(His words stunned me for a moment,then I went to inform others classmates to go to room 2.11)
After we took our seats,he just handed over a sheaf of exam papers to one of my friends,then my friend started to pass the exam papers around of us....
When I was receiving my exam papers (Whoa,what's that?is that my papers?..err..)....Yea,that's mine....but...but...quite bad but not very bad!(said in my inner voice)..Nothing what,at least better than last time (wahahaha =D)
The next lesson was Physics (NO please,"heart attack" if lecturer give us back the exam papers =/)...
Yea....and BOOM BANG....I got my physics results.....The results was quite similar to my Chemistry results...HAHA....SHIT man!.....anyway,I get passed ^^....
Don't overstressed myself and don't set a VERY HIGH target!
Relax..relax....
Waiting for my Biology and Maths results by tomorrow!
Here "I" go
=D

P/S: Way to get all good grades for a steppingstone to University,come on! =D

0 comments: