BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Qualifying exam was OVER

Well,you know?I breathed a sigh of relief after 12pm just now!
The stupid Qualifying Exam was finally over!BOOM BANG Yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!v^^v
Booooooo...It is not so easy to cope with 3 science subjects at the same time,SPM level was still okay for me,for THIS,I had passed through many difficulties during the experiments in lab,complicated solutions from maths,weird equations and formulas from Chemistry & Physics,complicated facts from Biology,and much more! LOL,I almost fainted.
Well,I am so proud of myself that I am actually bearing up well under the strain and pressure in studies....

The day before Qualifying Exam,I had intended to sleep early but on second thoughts,I gave up the idea,I slept at 3.30am =(......
I was holding the notes,the notes was covered with a mass of equations,formulas,and facts of Chemistry and Biology,and I was reviewing again and again,I tried to memorize them as much as I could....
At the moment,my brain were bursting,I am extremely tired,there were too MUCH!!!I forced myself to stay awake,and told myself in inner voice "GAMBATEH and BEAT IT"!!!!
I woke up at 7am,and did my last revision again,I NEVER GIVE UP.....
I got in my car and drove off to college at 7.50am and reached there at 8.15am.
The first paper was chemistry and it started at 8.30am sharp,followed by Biology paper at 10.30am sharp..
I'm quite satisfied with my chemistry test...Biology,errr,still okay what!....
Get a passed!

Today,the last day of Qualifying Exam...
Last night,I did the same thing,I burned the midnight oil again,I felt sorry to myself,these two days were totally weakened my body and immune system,I only slept for few hours..
=(....I was holding another notes again,followed by Maths textbook....
I tried to understand the concept of physics,and the stupid SOLUTIONS of mechanics(maths)...(I hate Mechanics)...
Again,I fall asleep at 3.30am.....I dreamed of nothing,and I woke up at 7am!
I did my last revision,my eyes were opened half,(I am exhausted)
I drove off at 8am and reached to there at 8.15am ( no traffic jam,YES =D )
The first paper was Physics and it started at 8.30am sharp,followed by Maths at 10.30am sharp...
Physics was still okay,but I screwed the Maths,the Mechanics ahhhh.....YOU are STUPID,CRAZY,HARD!!!!!!
Get a passed too =D ...CHILLLLLLLLLLLL

P/S: Straighten myself UP for the next challenge! =D
P/P/S: Pass the exam with flying colours? (In dreamland =D)

0 comments: