BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A blazing hot day

Yesterday(Tuesday),I was feeling fine,fresh and cool when I got up in the morning,perhaps there was a heavy rain during my sleeping time =)
As usual,I went to college for my lectures,hmmmm....It's been 8.5 months,and I never absent myself to college without MY permission,HAHA =D....
Well,I could be lazy,but I...I...I...am not dare? LOL....

However,the Sun soon evaporated the morning dew,oh my!
The clouds parted and the Sun shone towards the college,and the bars of sunlight slanted down from the glass windows,and it 'kissed' my face!
I looked out over the high buildings,hmmmm.....bored!
Time went by quickly,from 9am until 3.30pm,it seemed incredible that I had been sitting in the lecture room just only for a moment o.O !!??
So....I felt lazy by attending to the Pre-U meeting after 3.30pm,since there wouldn't have any important news,I just drove back to home....HOT HOT HOT!
What had happened?When I reached the home and parked my car,I took out my mobile phone from my beg,Whoa....1 missed call and 2 messages!
1 missed call(10 minutes ago)--from my friend,Zoe Ee....
2 messages(10 minutes ago)--from my friend,Zoe Ee
The messages said : "The examination briefing is today,come back,at room 2.6","They are giving out the forms(PILOT Entry Forms)".
What the hell?oh my goodness?The notice board said that it will be held by Wednesday?oh..oh...what the hell college?I am still in my car,should I drive back again?
My mind was in a whirl,I just drove back to college without thinking,(I was exceeding the speed limit =S)
The angriest was....My friend replied again and said "No need to go back,you can go to office to take it by tomorrow"..What?I just reached the college LEH!!! =@ =@
I am not angry with my friend,instead,I was thankful to be friend with her...LOL =D
And of course,I am angry with the college management! What the lousy management! =S.....
I had no choice and I drove back to my home again,
waste my time and petrol....SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: Think before Act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P/P/S: Class Gathering by tomorrow =D

0 comments: