BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 18, 2010

An uneventful weekend

Well,the Trial Exam is just around the corner,can you count from today to about 20th of October 2010?
Stupid college! Can 'you' hear me? I want the TIME TABLE for the Trial Exam now!!!
When will 'you' give us???!!! Grrrrr.......(Punch with my fist)
What is the actual date of Trial Exam???(Bang my head to the wall)
'You' only make the surprise announcement,and all of us were rather taken aback by the suddenness of this announcement !!!and LOL,
sorry about that,please be ready!
We will wait it,wait it,and catch up our lessons at the same time,
I couldn't bear it anymore,
I am curious! of? 'your surprises' =D
BOOM BANG!

What is my plan in this weekend?
Sorry,I am doing revision,don't disturb me!
Bye,I stop here,not in the mood to type!

P/S: Trial Exam,I would like to let you know,I am not a born loser!
Forever and Ever =D

0 comments: