BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pretty tired

Hmmm,I woke up at 8am sharp in the morning,(I was still very tired man,and therefore I forced myself to wake up and cleaned up myself,and got ready to college,)since I was burning midnight oil by last night to let the foods in my stomach to undergo a scientific process called DIGESTION =X.....
I was feeling a bit queer perhaps I ate too much by last night,LOL,my parents and brother made me a PIG with those foods x.X......No more,no more again,I must keep my body in a very healthy state! So yea,I am okay now! weee =D
So,I drove off to college CAREFULLY!
Unfortunately,during the first lesson(maths),I had difficulty keeping my eyes open (because I was very tired),SIGH,I couldn't bear it,I closed my eyes and tried to listen to the lesson,luckily my lecturer did not catch me napping,but I just took a nap for a while lah (5 minutes) =D...Shhhhh.....I was listening at all what! SEE!
The worst moment,the following lesson was Physics,oh my goodness I couldn't focus and concentrate the lesson at all,so?I was trying to open my eyes,close,open,close,open!!!!! (glazing)!!!!! not amazing!!!!! x.x
After that,it was break time!Since the cafeteria's foods are not appetizing at all,so my friends and I went out to have lunch..
Within 30 minutes of break,we walked to there (5 minutes),order foods(1 minute),waiting for foods (5 minutes), eat (10 minutes),walked back to college (5 minutes),got our bags & ran to 2nd floor (4 minutes)....Nice!
But definitely,we were pouring the foods into our stomach ( DIE ) x.x....
After break,it was chemistry lessons,my energy has gained back to me,because my body is a renewable energy sources,from the foods? HAHAHAHA!
So,nice!I could concentrate to the double period of chemistry,and the following,a maths lesson! =D...At last,Malaysian Studies =)

At 4.30pm,hmmmmm,its time to go back to home,
Tiredness can easily creep up on a man while he/she driving,
so I turned the volume of car's radio loud, MUSIC! =D
to ease the tiredness! =) I safety reached the home!

I did not take a nap after I reached the home,
I was rushing assignments,
and NOW

I am typing my blog! =D
TATA

I am going to have dinner with my family now,
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL =D
FULL MOON =D

P/S: Rest well & peacefully =)

0 comments: