BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 24, 2010

An outing

Today was Friday,the last Friday of September 2010,
I love Friday,=D,you know what,this is the only day that I've 3 hours of lectures,wahaha (Don't lazy =D)
If today is Friday,the day after today will be Saturday and the following day is Sunday,WOW =D (So happy,two days OFF)
Let's talk about today,
the day cheered me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air!
I went to college as usual,the first period was Maths,my lecturer was continuing to the new chapter which is Correlation(Statistics),hmmmm,it's okay for me,apply the formulas and solve the questions =D
The following was Biology,this month,we start to study A2 level of biology now,all the facts are discussed in more detail compared to the previous one--AS level(Gambateh)
After class,I went to Biology Lab to observe the experiment's results that I've done by yesterday (Hmmm,the bacterias still haven't grew yet in the Petri dish,have to wait for 2 days again)
After that,I received a message from my dear Venus,yea,he is arrived! =D (Actually we planned to have an outing today--watch movie <3 )
I am so happy and went out from the college =DDDDD,got into my car and drove out from college,
I saw his cute FACE =)...I love his new cut,that makes him looks even more cheerful and younger =D....(yeah ^^v)
So I fetched him to Time Square,when we reached the TS,there is plenty of parking,so yeah,I parked my car within a minute!
(hold his hand =D)We rode the escalator up to the third floor,and we bought two movie tickets--Resident Evil: Afterlife (In premiere class)^^v,
next,before the movie is started,we headed to Gasoline to have a lunch,we had a long chat there and ate slowly,LOL,and it was shameful that I fall asleep when I was nestling against his chest xD (perhaps I was tired)OMG
We went for a movie at 2am sharp,
what the movie is about? LOL,I am so proud of the Alice(the main character),although the city is ravaged by a virus infection,her determination is strong enough to find survivors and lead them to safety..Seriously,I've learned a lot from that movie about the important of friendship,strong will,never give up,patient,beware of trapping,much more(positive points,hahaha)
After movie,we were loitering in the shopping mall,haha,from the 1st floor up to 7th floor,so yea,the whole afternoon spent with him <3
We left the TS at 5.10pm,and I sent him to LRT station,
kiss goodbye <3 <3.....
After I reached the home,I took a shower,and napping,
planned to nap 30 minutes,ended up with 1.5 hours...LOL...TOO TIRED!!!
and now,reading my biology facts..hehehaha!!!!

P/S: Hope I can cope well in my studies =)
P/P/S: We've had a lovely time,I love ya,Venus =)

0 comments: