BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nothing Special

Today is the second day of "Hari Raya Adilfitri",and it falls on Saturday,
so here I would like to say "Have a good weekend" =) to all my friends and family..

Nothing special,I did get much sleep by last night,and I slept like a log,I love to sleep,sleeping is same alike recharging your body's energy.
I woke up at 11.30am,I switched on the television,hmmmmm,pressed the buttons of remote control to channel 613,oh yeah,Tv programme for kids--"Sponge Bobs",LOL....But my favourite kiddie show is "Tom and Jerry" lah (=DDDDD)
After that I pressed the buttons of remote control again to channel 852--Hitz Fm.....I was listening to Hitz weekends' musics while cleaning up myself,LOL

You know what!
I went to the same place with my parents again--Maluri's Jaya Jusco,
=_=.....(my parents' favourite shopping mall!!!!!!!!!!!!) WAKAKA


A scoop of ice-cream (Baskin Robbins),this is vanilla with chocolate chips ice-cream!
Awww...ice cream is exquisite,especially the sweetness in freezing point! =D
(I shared with my parents~❤)

LOL,I am going vegetarian just for today? =D
Healthy meal planning is important for me,always~❤

Brown rice (without its outer covering removed)


Mixed vegetables(broccoli,mushroom,hyacinth bean,edible tree fungus,carrot),
for the next one,steamed fish



P/S: Wheee x)

0 comments: