BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brother's 20th Birthday

Yesterday was my brother's 20th Birthday,yeah,wished him a Happy Birthday,
furthermore,the birthday gift was really out of sight from me,=D,I gifted him a bottle of Vitamin C which is made from Amway product,so WOW...I guaranteed that his health will be improved stage by stage? Oh my ! =D Good for him ^^v

And so,we planned to celebrate his 20th birthday at night,a happy thought struck and formed in his mind,he would like to have a celebration of his birthday at a BBQ & Steamboat restaurant,so yea,he prefers to eat grilled foods! ( o.O )
He knew there's a steamboat restaurant at Ampang,so we just went there to have a look,that restaurant's name: Korea Stone BBQ & Steamboat ( the stone made from Korea ?)HAHAHAHAHA =D.....
We went into the restaurant and had a query about the fees & payment,and foods & beverages,hmmm...its about RM 25 per person! >.<
I looked around the restaurant,I've seen quite a lot of people were eating at there,a stove and a baking sheet were placed on each table,hmmmmm...Moreover,I've seen a lot of raw foods were prepared on the side,i.e seafood,vegetables,prickled foods,eggs,noodles,and much more,even self-service catering too...
we chose a seat at the middle of the restaurant,and started to pick the raw foods..
Made a mess!!!!!
For the steamboat style,the choice of soup includes chicken soup,tom yam,and bak kut teh,but we just ordered two types of soup which were chicken soup and tom yam,I can conclude that the soup is the most terrible one!It's too salty and it tastes stronger! Oh my goodness!
Most of the time my brother were grilling the foods on the grilled sheet rather than serving the foods from the most terrible soup! HAHA!!!
I was the luckiest? or the unluckiest? My parents and brother kept feeding me with a lot of foods! o.O.....prawn,crab,frog,vege,mushroom,fish,and so on!!!!
Seriously,I prefer not to eat grilled foods & steamboat,haha,
(Drank 3 glasses of water after eating those foods)I felt not comfortable!!! zzz...
Never mind,as long as they were HAPPY =D
At last,my brother lit up the candles on the birthday cake,brew them! made a wishes!
hahahaha....
so funny!

Happy Birthday la!!!!!!!

0 comments: