BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 10, 2010

Family Day aka Holiday

Today is the day of holiday,yeah it is Adilfitri holiday,
No Hari Raya Adilfitri,No holiday??? LOL =D.....
Got Hari Raya Adilfitri,got holiday,I like holiday,so can I conclude that I like Hari Raya Adilfitri too? =D (LAME!CRAZY!LOL!xD)
...........................................................................
I woke up at 9am sharp this morning,I stood at the corner of my living room,I was looking at the sky and the ground,the outside paths were moist with dew and damp,a cool breeze drifted through the open window,and it ventilated all around my house,it was cool and refreshing (I thought,how good it is if I could enjoy the coolness of the morning breeze everyday? =D )
After that I went to clean up myself,and I looked at myself in the mirror.(oh yeah,I still have a nice-looking) (cheh,perasan =D)....and I combed my long hair out!
Oh,I rushed to sms to my dear,it's time for him to wake up because today he got to work(I miss him dreadfully,I think,LOL....),actually we are just started this relationship,and perhaps we are the puppets of fate?Seriously,I have no regret about to be with him,we are matched,LOL....It's okay we just do our BEST together to strive for excellent =).....

With my parents,
I got in my car and drove off to have breakfast with them,err...we were having "dim sum" at Taman Tasik Permaisuri.
Soon,I drove back to my area's "pasar",we just walked into it and found nothing!
After that,we were heading to Maluri's Jusco,but unfortunately,its opening time for today is 1pm,oh my gosh?
We had no choice but my parents asked me to fetch them to Yulek to buy other stuffs,i.e fruits and moon cakes....it is because they would like to give them to their friends as a gift.
I parked my car while they walked to Yulek's "pasar" =.=, (LOL my cute parents)
Finally they had brought a watermelon,pears,a papaya and so on,O.o....then I accompanied them to other grocery shops to buy moon cakes!
Next,we went back to Maluri's Jusco again,it was 12.30pm,LOL....30 minutes left!
("Dut",parking card came out)
Nevermind,we--daddy,mummy,and I were just sitting down inside the McDonald restaurant which was located outside of the Jusco...to ...WAIT lah....=DDDD.......
Time went by quickly,1 pm here we go! =D
I saw the front door was lifted up. After a few minutes,there were lots of people inside the Jusco.... (for sure,holiday mah =D)
My parents were roaming around the moon cake's stalls,there were so many different kinds of moon cakes,so WOW ("modern world",these words were floated in my mind,modern generation produce modern "moon cake"? =D)
4 boxes of moon cakes were hanging on their hands,I helped them to carry one box la,pitiful,wasted around 200 bucks..=D
Well,I fetched them back to home,like that....
be a driver the whole day!!!!worth it,I love my parents =)......
.........................................................................

Now,it is 6 o' clock in the evening,
I am preparing now for my cousin's wedding party tonight,
it's supposed to be a catering night at my cousin's house...=3....
HAHA,and...
you know what am I going to prepare for her?shhhhh....
I will give a pearl bracelet to her as a gift!!!!!shhhh...
LOL.....

P/S: I like TODAY!
P/P/S: Happy marriage to my cousin and cousin-in-law =)

0 comments: