BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

At dental surgery

To have a set of perfect white teeth,
we should always take care of our teeth....

I went to dental surgery just now to have teeth checked and washed my teeth...
When I stepped into the clinic,
Wow,
It was clearly to see that lots of people were waiting for their turns to entry into the consulting room..=)
Hmmmmmm.....Still got 14 patients there,it's okay....
I went out from the clinic to have my breakfast after I have registered with the dentist..
After an hour,I went back to there again to wait for my turn....
A patient took about 30 minutes inside the room I think.....
sweat...=___=....
How could I bear and wait for several hours?LOL....
As a girl,I should be patient.....hehe.....xD......Cheer up mun...
I took out my handset and mobile phone to listen to the radio and music..wow^^

After four hours...suddenly,I heard 'LIM KAH MUN'....TING!!!!^_^
It...It....It....was my turn....
PheWWW....(I walked into the consulting room immediately=p)
The dentist greeted me warmly,then I smiled back to him and said 'Hello'...xD...
When I sat down,he was then switched on the dental lamp and checked my teeth by using a explorer and mirror...
He told me that I need to have a teeth filled...
'Okay'....I said...
I seen all the dental equipments are prepared on the tray...
He is then started the process....
I were painful when the teeth filled is going on,
because he used dental grill.!!!!!!OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Hand excarator.....and so on...=__________=
and washed my teeth....=__________=
PAIN LIKE HELL....
LOLX...

0 comments: