BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Undang course

YEAHHH......
Finally I turned 17++++.......
It's a golden chance to take a car license,
but firstly must to have a rules' test....

Today.....
I woke up early in the morning,
after serving a plate of noodles,
my professor drove me to Bangi to take undang course...
What a long way to there!!!!!
It took around 45 minutes...sweat!!!
When I reached to there,8am
there was a crowded of teenagers gathered in front of the classrooms,
perhaps they are waiting for the registration,
and finger printing too...

After a few hours,
the registration was done....
and the classes were arranged to all ladies and gentlemen...

Soon,
Lecturer was came and gave the speech,
about 5 hours of duration....
It was damn boring,
but,
a few jokes add leaven to a boring speech by lecturer,
wow...
It's as good as gold...
lolx...

The speech is came to the end by 3pm....

I will take its test by next Tuesday...^.^

0 comments: