BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

Pra-L class

I received a phone call from my teacher at 7.05pm by yesterday,
then I picked up my mobile phone and answered his call.

Me : Hello?
Teacher: Hello,Kah Mun??
Me : Ya,anything?
Teacher: Are you free to attend Pra-L by tomorrow?
Me : Yes,no problem.What time will you coming?
Teacher: I will waiting outside of your house at 7am tomorrow.
Me : Okay,thanks ya (I smiled benignly)

Today>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Repeated the same thing,
I woke up early this morning,I got off straight after breakfast..
From my house to Bangi,
it takes 45 minutes to get there,
sweat..=.=''''
On the way,
I had fallen asleep with 'the eyes open'(dreaming)

Soon,I reached the destination,
I went into the class and I got a sit in the middle,
then I sat quietly and waited for the call of registration...

Suddenly,'LIM KAH MUN',called by a secretary...
I walked to her front and showed my oval face....
Me : Yes?
Secretary: Smart Card please!!
Me : Okay!(I took out my smart card out of my handbag)
Secretary: Put you right thumb here.
Me : Okay(I put my right thumb for the process of finger printing)
Secretary: Done!

I walked back to my sit.
While waiting for the class to start,I took out my handset and mobile phone to listen musics,and sending messages to my friends,I get bored easily,argghhh.....
When the class is started,
wahseh,bored with the blankness of the class,
even the sound also can be heard when a needle drops onto the floor..>.<
All the students showed their bored expression,
apart of them were fallen sleep,
another part of them were looking around,dreaming?
you guys searching for what!!!!!!???

Soon,there was a break,yeah...
I went to the canteen,looked at the malay foods(same as last time)...
hmmm...don't want lah,
it kept me dangling and lost of appetite,
finally I bought a piece of bread...>.<......

After the 3 hours of class,we had to forward to another session of 3 hours,
phewww......=(......
We gathered around a car,and
the lecturer showed and explained to us about the components of car,
and the working parts of the engine of the car.
For example,radiator,carburettor,batteries,coolant,brake pedal,the stiffness of spring inside,and so on...
Hmmm...
Overall,it was bored rigid....
LOLX...
GAMBATEH MUN=)

0 comments: