BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Librarian Farewell Party

Don't be jealous,
because I got gourmet's luck....
LOL.....
I just ate a lot by that day too,
my mouth only kept on chewing and non-stop.....
Yup,
That day was a farewell party of librarian,
some more I'm invited to it,
since my spare time does not coincide with other activities,
so I was just hanging out at the restaurant,
which is Shabu-Shabu Train Japanese Fusion Steamboat...

Weeeee......
I went to there by bus,
and checked it out that restaurant,
wow,It's absolutely great.....


Are you attracted to the 'SMILE FACE'????
LOL....





How about these pictures???

At last,
I couldn't move after eating,
can you imagine that the plenitude of food???
LOL.......

and,
I wanna thank to my juniors that gave me presents,
and I wanna wish to all of my juniors 'good luck' and 'be happy'...
I believed that you all can be HOLD steadily in the next season of 'librarian'...
TAKE CARE and GAMBATEH^.^

P/S:Who wants to view more picture can just ask me....

0 comments: