BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The end of SPM...The end of secondary school's life..

'A bright morning of 8th December 2009,
with the sun shining,
clouds diffused the light.'
'My leaden heart,
grew more and more nervous,
as the great day approached.'
'Carried by dad's vehicle,
from house to school,
to sit for the last examination.'
'Holding my pencil case and calculators,
walked into the hall,
to meet my beloved chemistry papers.'
'Paper 1 acted as a opening ceremony,
Paper 2 drove me off to the deep end,
Paper 3 was a paralytic fear.'
'Time's up,
It was 1530 afternoon,
answer papers collected by supervisors.'
'I turned to light-hearted mood,
Stretched out my arms and limbs,
packed my beg and walked out from the hall.'
'I turned back my head,
took a view,
Goodbye....my school......
(A poem for my last day of SPM)

The long awaited day has finally reached to my sight,
my examination troubles have ended,
Hooooooooooooooray...........................
Anyway,
I had suffered for a long time to prepare for the major examination of SPM,
skipping my sleeping time,
sacrified my time of relaxation,
catch up my revision although falling ill,and so on....
What the painful life!!!!!!!!
But now,
I can enjoy the sweetness of freedom....

Here,
I wish to thank to my parents first,
I don't even know how to properly thank them here,
they are my beloved parents and perhaps they are the best parents of mine....
Secondly,
my gang,my classmates,and my schoolmates,
teachers.....and so on....

Last but not least,
I will tell you all on what will I study by next year...
Thank you!!!

0 comments: