BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

The registration is done^^

I had to think all over the time....
About the tuition fees,transportation,quality of education,and so on..
ZZZzzzzzz.......
Finally,
My friend is recommended to me to study
at Methodist College,that situated at Brickfields,Tun Sambathan...
Today I went to there to have a visit,
and I was satisfied with the transportation and tuition fees...

Firstly,
I can go to there by STAR LRT from station of Salak South to Hang Tuah...
Then I can continue my journey to there by taking Monorel from station of Hang Tuah to Tun Sambathan...
Wow...I like it....

Secondly,
about the tuition fees,
at least cheaper than other colleges,
total:RM 26740(Without scholarship)
Scholsrship offer:
A-levels in science,
10 1A/A+ and above:100%
8 to 9 1A/A+ :50%
5 to 7 1A/A+ :25%

A levels in arts:
8 1A/A+ and above :100%
6 to 7 1A/A+ :50%
5 As(1A or 2A) :25%

P/S:Start on 4 January 2010
I already register for the A levels in science,
and paid RM300 for the registration fees....
Hope that my friends can be accompanied me.....
=)

To my friends/gang:any question wanna ask can just sms me..0162885717...thanks...

0 comments: