BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Daily Horoscope:December 15, 2009

'Calm and comfort seem to support the day's activity for you,Libra.There should be a good deal of pleasant communication, almost as if you spend a good deal of time touching base with someone really important to you. It's possible a round of responsibilities at home is also complete now and that you have a little more leisure time. Friends may be involved in helping you consume some of that time. At the same time, you seem to present a cautious, foreboding image to others, so don't worry if people seem a little timid or edgy.'

From the daily horoscope shown above,
I'm agreed with the statements said that I have to spend the time well for communicating with someone considered as the important one...
For example,friends and family..
I had graduated since 31 October 2009,
perhaps I will seldom to gather with my schoolmates from now onwards,
In flashback of the years and days with schoolmates,
The sweetness of the moments,
The bitterness of the moments,
The boredom of the teaching methods,
The stresses of studies and examinations,
Every minute and every second,
I kept it inside my heart,
perhaps It will last forever.....

0 comments: