BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My next step of studies

YEAR 2010,----->Foundation In Science

Foundation Accounting & Finance
Intermediate English
Foundation Mathematics I
Foundation Physics I
Foundation Chemistry I
Language Elective
Foundation Biology I
Foundation Physics II
Foundation Chemistry II
Advanced English
Critical Reading and Thinking
Computer Workshop
Participation in Seminars
Pengajian Malaysia
Pengajian Islam / Moral
Foundation Economics
Foundation Biology II

YEAR 2011,2012,2013----->
BSc(Hons)in Health and Pharma Biotechnology with Business Management

* University Biology
* Microbiology
* Introduction to Biotechnology
* Biostatistics
* Organic Chemistry
* Introductory Immunology
* Biochemistry
* Postharvest Technology
* Biophysical Chemistry
* Instrumental Analysis of Biochemistry
* Cell and Molecular Biology
* Fermentation Technology
* Enzyme Technology
* Bioinformatics
* Genetic Engineering
* Applied Microbiology
* Biotechnopreneurship
* Biopharmaceutical Technology
* Nanobiotechnology
* Medicinal Chemistry
* Food Chemistry
* Advanced Enzyme Technology

I knew these subjects are stressful.......
Anyway,
I can bear until the end,
I believe of my strength of mental and physical,
lolx...
GAMBATEH mun!!!xD

2 comments:

小宝 said...

so which uni u study at?

kAhMun^o^ said...

At first,I wishes to study at HELP...but im studying at methodist college now