BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My holiday plans....

What can I say?
This holidays is absolutely great for me,
wahahahaha¬
Let me list down at here:
1.Celebrate the day
2.Enjoy with 'GANG'...(shopping spree)
3.Farewell party of librarian
4.Buy new clothes/skin cut my hair!^.^
5.Take car license..xD(much expected)
6.Traveling....(if possible)
7.Online...TV...DVD......(yahoooo)
8.storybooks are waiting for me^.^
9.sleep 12 hours...xD
10.clean up my room!!!!!


What will I study by next time?
SHHHHHH.............................=)

* University Biology
* Microbiology
* Introduction to Biotechnology
* Biostatistics
* Organic Chemistry
* Pharmaceutical Chemistry
* Biochemistry
* Postharvest Technology
* Biophysical Chemistry
* Instrumental Analysis of Biochemistry
* Cell and Molecular Biology
* Fermentation Technology
* Enzyme Technology
* Bioinformatics
* Genetic Engineering
* Applied Microbiology
* Biotechnopreneurship
* Advanced Enzyme Technology
* Environmental Biotechnology
* Cell and Tissue Culture Techniques
* Food Chemistry
* Nanobiotechnology
(Do you know what course is that?)

Tell you all more by next 2 days^.^

0 comments: