BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas day^.^

25/12/2009

We wish you a merry Christmas,
we wish you a merry Christmas,
We wish you a merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year...

Christmas day is a gala day,
are you all spending Christmas with friends and family?
For my information,Christmas is a lot of people's favourite holiday,
Yup,
It's true,absolutely true....
Wakaka....

Me?
I spent my Christmas with my family,=)...
We went to Sunway Piramid,
It was getting more and more crowded at there,
even the car park was FULL....
sweat...
wasted about 30 minutes to find a car park...xD...


WOW..





LOOK....
Capturing a picture with Santa Claus!!!!!
Yeah....

My beloved parents..^^

LOL...
I got bored easily,
Just taking some pictures..
1...2...3....4...5...








In fitting room....










Do you know which one I have bought??
LoL...
You can ask me in msn or chatbox...xD....

We stayed at there from 4pm until 9pm....
WOW...
I felt pain and stiffness in my legs...
But I pretended as strong as a tiger..
LOL...

After that We went to have dinner at Sri Petaling...
Wheee...
X)

0 comments: