BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

winter solstice^.^

冬至快乐...
But....
The day of 22th of December was a blazing and baking HOT DAY...
Even I could get the feeling of inertia on a hot summer day....
It was definitely not a winter day...
LOL...
and it is impossible to have a winter season in Malysia...
No...No...No...
Fine...I just ignore it.......
Come back to the festival of winter solstice...







Nah....YUMMY???
That food only can be served twice a year if I'm not mistaken=)...
winter solstice and CNY's eve...
Am I right??
So....
That day I had served three bowls of tang yuan....
Actually I like its taste too....lol...
Especially the tang yuan that boiled with ginger and pandan leaf...
Yeah....

At night,
My mummy cooked vege,fish,duck,and soup....
LOL...
I was unable to eat all of these...
But I ate lots.....
Thanks parents.....

P/S:My earlier wishes:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..^^

0 comments: