BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 14, 2009

The plan is changed

Today I'm going to Malaysia University of Science and Technology(MUST) and
HELP college to have a visit...
First and foremost we gonna headquarter of MUST to have a queries about the information of the courses,
but the worst problem for that University is......
the parking service made me to look down on it,
the parking places were almost full of reservation,
and the sign wrote 'unauthorized cars park will be clamped'..=.=
we wasted half an hour to search for a car park,
sighed.....
that university is offered foundation programme and its mainly for science stream...
The next turn will be headed to HELP college,
for my information,
there was a number of branches around Damansara and KL...
and they are offered for GCE-A level and foundation and ADP...
from my parents' words,
they hoped that I can get the best education,
A-level is a good choice....
'money is not a problem'....
First time I heard them say so....what the best parents!!!
Dont worry,
I'm able to cope with the stresses and strains of studies....
Gambateh mun..xD

1 comments:

blur de Qi said...

wow~ so good~
so u hv plan to enter which college?